Translate

Monday 7 September 2015

No to Ideation Shaming

From my friend, The Unicorn Whisperer.

Public service announcement from the Unicorn Whisperer:

People who shame those who have suicidal thoughts or have taken their own lives can kindly kiss my ass before I run them over with my wheel chair. Seriously, this is not a post where you can debate in the comments or say that those people are selfish. I don't give a shit about your opinion I only have love for those who suffer.



Depression is a real fucking disease and I feel nothing but compassion for those who fight it every day, those who are longer with us, and those left behind. Those who are dealing with suicidal thoughts or attempts: I am so so very glad you are still here. <3

Freedom2B: Seconded, UW.

No comments:

Post a Comment