Translate

Wednesday 7 January 2015

On Travelling, Learning, and Controversies

These are My Siblings, and I Love Them.

There is a group of Muslims visiting the Holy Land for a couple of weeks this month. They are there to learn and participate in an information and experiential exchange. Many have taken it upon themselves to condemn these individuals as supporting, in one way or another, Israel's policies against Palestine.

My travelling siblings are intelligent. They will not be swayed by Hasbara. They can process information using their own valuable and highly-functioning brains.

The people whom I know who are taking part in this trip are love-filled, passionate for justice (on many fronts and issues), and supportive of Palestine. I flatly refuse to say a word against these precious human beings and strongly condemn the name-and-shame efforts against them.
-Freedom to Be


Image below for Facebook visibility purposes. Snagged from Wikipedia.


No comments:

Post a Comment