Translate

Thursday 10 October 2019

Gay Males' Eight Layers Showing Again

I cannot remember the year; but within days of dismantling the VRA, SCOTUS granted the right to gay marriage. I think that there was also an affirmative action case, but for the life of me, I cannot remember how it went.

All of the white gay males were all over their little victory. They demanded that transgender people wait their turn. They whined and threw tempter tantrums whenever the VRA was discussed. I had been interacting with the movement in the lead-up to these rulings. Some weeks before the rulings were delivered, I washed my hands of cis white gay males, because their racism and transphobia were coming undeniably into the light. They revealed themselves for what they are. I declared that gay marriage didn't need my help. It had plenty of supporters.

Voting rights have once again been thrown into the ditch with the Ohio gerrymandering case, but all that the cis white gay males can talk about is their rights to work and such.

Whenever anyone posts about this case, my silence is my answer. I will be with transgender people and Black People as much as I knownhow, reading what they are reading and acting, to the extent that I know how, in accordance with information that I gain.

Again: Cis white gay males have a huge problem with racism - especially misogynoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment